Q.- Universal Containers uses a custom field on the account object to capture the account credit status. The sales team wants to display the account credit status on opportunities .Which feature should a system administrator use to meet the requirements?
1. Cross-object formula field
2. Workflow field update
3. Look-up Field
4. Roll-up summary field
Q.- An opportunity record created with a close date of July 30 meets the criteria of time -dependent workflow rule. The time dependent action is scheduled for July 23. What happens if the opportunity is edited before July 23 and no longer meets the criteria?
1. The time dependent action is put on hold
2. The time dependent action is put on hold
3. The time dependent action will execute on July 30.
4. The time dependent action will execute on July 23.
Q.- Universal container has two sales groups; each group has its own unique sales process.What is the best way to ensure that sales representatives have access to only the stages relevant to their sales process when working on opportunities?
1. Record Types
2. Record Types
3. Page Layouts
Q.- A marketing user needs to create a new campaign but the New Button is NOT visible from the campaign home page. The system administrator has verified that the user has the Create profile permission for the campaign object.How should the system administrator resolve the issue?
1. Select the Manage Campaigns profile permission.
2. Grant the user Read profile permission for the campaign.
3. Add the New button to the page layout using the page layout
Q.- What can an administrator configure for users on the search results? (3 answers)
1. Filters by which users can narrow down results
2. Filters by which users can narrow down results
3. Fields being searched on for each object.
4. Number of records displayed for each object.
Q.- What user interface setting must be enabled for users to edit records in a list view? (2 answers)
1. Enhanced lists
2. Enhanced lists
3. Inline editing
4. Enhanced profile list views
Q.- The support group at universal container wants agents to capture different information for product support and inquiry cases. In addition the lifecycle for product support cases should have more steps than the lifecycle for inquiry cases .What feature should an administrator use to meet the requirement? (3 answers)
1. Permission sets
2. Permission sets
3. Support processes
4. Page layouts
Q.- Sales management at universal containers needs to display the information listed below in each account record - Amount of all closed won opportunities - Amount of all open opportunities .Which feature should a system administrator use to meet this requirement?
1. Calculated columns in the related list
2. Calculated columns in the related list
3. Workflow rules with field updates
4. Roll-up summary fields
Q.- What type of field allows users to input text images
1. Input area
2. Input area
3. Text and Image area
Q.- When case assignment rules are being setup cases can be assigned to whom? (2 answers)
3. Case Team
Q.- What should an administrator consider when setting up case feed?
1. Case feed requires the Service Cloud User feature license
2. Case feed requires the Service Cloud User feature license
3. The Use Case Feed permission is automatically active for all profiles
4. Case feed replaces the standard case detail page by default
Q.- What type of record access can an administrator grant (2 answers)
Q.- A system administrator at Universal Containers needs to transfer records from one user to another.What object can be transferred using the mass transfer tool? (2 answers)
Q.- What must an administrator do when creating a record type?
1. Add the record type to the required user records
2. Add the record type to the required user records
3. Create a new page layout for the record type
4. Assign the record type to the appropriate profiles
Q.- How can a sales user relate an opportunity to a campaign? (2 answers)
1. Use the campaign hierarchy related list on the opportunity.
2. Use the campaign hierarchy related list on the opportunity.
3. Select the primary campaign source for the opportunity.
4. Use the campaign influence related list on the opportunity.
Q.- What will happen when a user attempts to log in to Salesforce from an IP outside the users profile but within the organization-wide trusted IP range?
1. The user will be able to log in after the computer is activated.
2. The user will be able to log in after the computer is activated.
3. The user will be able to log in without activating the computer.
4. The user will be able to log in after answering the security question.
Q.- When importing data what happens if some records do NOT met the data validation criteria?
1. Import process ignores the data validation criteria
2. Import process ignores the data validation criteria
3. Import process requires user authorization to import the invalid records
4. Import process fails only for the records with invalid data.
Q.- What is the purpose of the service cloud (customer) portal? (2 answers)
1. To share support reports and dashboards with high profile accounts
2. To share support reports and dashboards with high profile accounts
3. To provide Web self-service by exposing knowledge articles
4. To allow partners to access contact records for case collaboration.
Q.- What are the valid organization-wide default options for the Account Object?
1. Public Read/Write/Transfer
2. Public Read/Write/Transfer
3. No Access
4. Public Read/Write/Delete
Q.- A marketing user has received a file of leads to import. What tool can be used to avoid duplicate leads?
1. Import Wizard
2. Import Wizard
3. Validation Rules
4. Data Loader
Q.- How can a system administrator restrict users from viewing certain fields in list views searches
1. Remove the field from reports and list views
2. Remove the field from reports and list views
3. Remove the field from page layouts
Q.- What can be done with a workflow field update action? (2 answers)
1. Change the record type of a record
2. Change the record type of a record
3. Update the value of a formula field
4. Update the value of a field on a child object.
Q.- What permission is set in a user's profile? (3 answers)
1. Mass email
2. Mass email
4. Run Reports
Q.- What setting is controlled by a user's profile? (3 answers)
1. Field level security
2. Field level security
3. Assigned apps
4. Feature license assignment
Q.- What tab setting on a profile makes a tab NOT accessible on the All Tabs page or visible in any apps?
3. Default Off
4. Tab Hidden
Q.- A sales executive at Universal containers wants to be notified whenever high-value opportunities are created for hot accounts.How should an administrator meet this requirement?< /h5>
1. Create an escalation rule based on the opportunity amount.
2. Create an escalation rule based on the opportunity amount.
3. Create an auto-response rule on the opportunity amount.
4. Create a validation rule that evaluates the account rating
Q.- Universal Containers has a marketing team set up as a public group. A sales representative would like to engage the marketing team on one opportunity.What should the sales representative do to ensure the marketing team can access the opportunity?
1. Add the public group to an opportunity queue.
2. Add the public group to an opportunity queue.
3. Manually share the record with the public group.
4. Add the public group to the opportunity team.
Q.- What should an administrator consider when configuring workflow rules? (2 answers)
1. Rule actions can take place immediately or on a specific date
2. Rule actions can take place immediately or on a specific date
3. Rules must be deactivated before using an import wizard
4. All existing records are evaluated when a new rule is activated
Q.- The support team at Universal Containers wants to be more proactive about renewing support plans with customers. They would like the support representative dedicated to each account to be notified a month before the account`s support plan expires.What should an administrator configure to meet this requirement?
1. Assignment rule
2. Assignment rule
3. Workflow rule
4. Escalation rule
Q.- The sales team at universal containers wants an easy solution to gather customer requirements and share presentations with their customers.What should an administrator do to help the sales team achieve this? (2 answers)
1. Create opportunity teams for customers.
2. Create opportunity teams for customers.
3. Add customers to libraries.
4. Use chatter files to share presentations.
Q.- What should be considered when configuring the lead conversion process? (2 answers)
1. Standard lead fields are automatically converted into account
2. Standard lead fields are automatically converted into account
3. Roll-up Summary Lead Fields can be mapped to custom contact fields
4. contact and opportunity fields
Q.- A time dependent action is placed in the work flow queue .When the record is created.When will the action be removed from the queue? (2 answers)
1. When a validation rule is triggered for the record
2. When a validation rule is triggered for the record
3. When the action is deleted from the workflow queue.
4. When another record triggers the same workflow rule
Q.- When converting a lead how can an administrator capture custom lead data on the converted contact?
1. Map custom lead fields to custom contact fields
2. Map custom lead fields to custom contact fields
3. Map custom lead field to the standard lead field
4. Use the data loader to move the custom lead data
Q.- The administrator at universal containers will create a custom field to track a specific Tier 2 support user on a case record.What data type should be used while creating this custom field?
3. Lookup relationship
4. Lookup Filter
Q.- When the multiple currencies feature is enabled which currency is used as the basics for all currency conversion rates?
1. Record currency
2. Record currency
3. Personal currency
4. Corporate currency
Q.- Which Option is available when using the process visualizer? (2 answers)
1. View approval processes as a flow chart
2. View approval processes as a flow chart
3. Add approval steps from the process visualizer
4. Edit the criteria used to trigger the approval process
Q.- A user is having trouble logging into Salesforce. The users login history shows that this person has attempted to log in multiple times and has been locked out of the organization.How can the system administrator help the user log into Salesforce? (2 answers)
1. Click reset password on the users record detail page.
2. Click reset password on the users record detail page.
3. Log in as the user and enter a new password
4. Click unlock on the users record detail page
Q.- How can knowledge articles be used? (2 answers)
1. To display for customer self-service
2. To display for customer self-service
3. To display Salesforce answers
4. To display Salesforce solutions
Q.- The VP of sales at universal containers requested that "Verbal Agreement" be added as a new opportunity stage. The Administrator added this new picklist value to the stage field
1. Ensure the limit of 10 stage values was not exceeded
2. Ensure the limit of 10 stage values was not exceeded
3. Add the new value to the appropriate sales process
4. Add the new value to the appropriate record type
Q.- What can be transferred from one use to another user during mass transfer of account records? (3 answers)
1. Open activities
2. Open activities
3. Open cases
4. Closed activities
Q.- What does a page layout allow an administrator to control?
1. The record types available to each role and profile
2. The record types available to each role and profile
3. The business process and related picklist values displayed
4. The fields users see in reports and list views
Q.- What is a method for adding content to Salesforce CRM content? (2 answers)
1. Chatter files
2. Chatter files
Q.- What is an option when customizing a report? (3 answers)
1. Add a filter
2. Add a filter
3. Add a gauge component
4. Schedule a refresh time
Q.- What is the purpose of the AppExchange? (2 answers)
1. Customers can share and install apps published by Salesforce partners
2. Customers can share and install apps published by Salesforce partners
3. Administrators can download and customize pre-built dashboards and reports.
4. Partners can download accounts and contacts to collaborate on sales deals
Q.- What is the purpose of the ideas community? (2 answers)
1. To comment on and vote for ideas posted by other community members
2. To comment on and vote for ideas posted by other community members
3. To post customer ideas by logging cases on the Ideas tab of the portal
4. To invite customers
Q.- What item appears in a user's My Unresolved items after synchronization (2 answers)
1. Contacts not assigned to an account
3. Contacts not assigned to an account
4. Note not associated to a record
Q.- What level of access can be set when sharing a document folder with users? (2 answers)
Q.- What option is available in when scheduling a dashboard refresh? (2 answers)< /h5>
1. Define refresh times for specific dashboard components
3. Define refresh times for specific dashboard components
4. Schedule the dashboard to refresh in different time zones
Q.- When can a validation rule be used to prevent invalid data? (3 answers)
1. When records are edited by a user
3. When records are edited by a user
5. When records are imported
Q.- When using sharing rules what can records be shared with? (2 answers)
4. Public Groups
Q.- Where can the multilingual solution search feature be enabled? (2 answers)
1. Solution tab search
2. Solution tab search
3. Salesforce content
4. Public knowledge base
Q.- Which accounts are automatically synchronized on Salesforce classic?
1. Accounts that the users own
2. Accounts that the users own
3. All recently accessed accounts
4. Any account created in the last 30 days
Q.- Which circumstances will prevent a system administrator from deleting a custom field?
1. The field is used in a workflow field update.
2. The field is used in a workflow field update.
3. The field is used in a page layout.
4. The field is part of a field dependency.
Q.- Which is a feature of Chatter? (3 answers)
Q.- Which setting can a system administrator enable in the user interface? (2 answers)
1. Chatter messenger for specific users
2. Customizable recent tags
4. Related list hover links
Q.- Which statement about the products and price books is true? (2 answers)
1. Products without a price are automatically added to the standard price book
2. Products without a price are automatically added to the standard price book
3. Price Books that contain assets cannot contain products.
4. A product can have a different list price in different price books
Q.- Which feature license can be assigned to a user record in Salesforce (2 answers)
1. Knowledge user
2. Knowledge user
3. Service cloud user
4. Console user
Q.- Universal Containers requires that the organization-wide default for opportunities be set to public read/write. However sales users are complaining that opportunity reports return too many results
1. Use the show filter to filter report results and reduce records returned
2. Use the show filter to filter report results and reduce records returned
3. Update the sharing rules to limit user access to certain opportunity
Q.- What type of customization can be done on Activities? (Tasks and Events) (3 answers)